posted on 15 Jul 2017 14:34 by suthatip2011
- elephants/herd 1. There is a herd of elephants.
- few/people 2. There are a few people here.
- birds/flying 3. The birds are flying now.
- mine/? 4. Is this book mine?
- not/sometimes 5. He doesn't sometimes play games.
- ability/yours 6. My ability is worse than yours.
- pack/not 7. A pack of cards is not good.
- swimming/? 8. Are you swimming now?
- doesn't/go 9. He doesn't go to the sea.
- Does/? 10. Does he go to the sea?
edit @ 15 Jul 2017 14:35:22 by English2017 G.5