Ms. Suthatip’s memory
Twenty-five years ago I came to teach at Assumption
College Primary Section in Grade 6. I taught English Literature.
I was proud of my students because they were very excellent
to learn English. They prepared themselves well by reciting
the vocabularies and reading the lessons before my teaching.
They were very quiet while I was teaching them.
They did their homework well. Their parents respected and
understood the teachers. If the students did something wrong,
their parents would blame their sons. The teachers and the parents
helped together for taking care of the students. So I understood
why Assumption College Primary Section was one of the most famous
school in Bangkok.
But nowadays everything changes and I must understand that
“Everything in my memory was in the past.”
A. Answer the questions.
1. Why was Ms. Suthatip proud of her students?
Because they were very excellent to learn English.
2. Why was Assumption College Primary Section one of
the most famous school in Bangkok twenty-two years ago?
Because the teachers and the parents helped together for taking care of the students.
3. What did the students do in the past?
They prepared themselves well by reciting
the vocabularies and reading the lessons before the teachers' teachings.
They did their homework very well.
4. What would their parents do if their sons did something wrong?
Their parents would blame their sons.
5. What did the teachers and the parents do together?
The teachers and the parents
helped together for taking care of the students.
6. What did the students do while the teachers were teaching?
They were very quiet while the teachers were teaching them.
7. Do you want to be a good student of ACP?
Yes, I do.
8. Why are the teachers strict while they are teaching?
Because they love them. (มีหลายคำตอบ)
9. What should you do if you want to be a good boy?
I should do my homework well. (มีหลายคำตอบ)
10. Do you love Assumption College Primary Section?
Yes, I do.
B. Fill the correct words. / (From the book)
A …carton…of milk A …cup…of coffee
A …bucket….of sand A …piece…..of news
A…loaf…of bread (แถว) A …slice/piece….of bread (แผ่น)
A …blade….of grass A …bowl…of rice (ชาม)
A …packet / kilo……of sugar A …tube…..of toothpaste
A …tube…..of glue A…jar….of jam
C. Fill the correct words. ( some, any, a lot of, many, much, a few, a little )
1. How __much___ money do you have left?
2. There aren't__any___ oranges on the table.
3. There are __a lot of / a few/ some___ people who would like to come to the party.
4. Unfortunately, there is ___a little___ wine left in the bottle.
5. He has __a few / a lot of / some___ friends in Los Angeles.
6. She says there are __a few / some/ a lot of___ students who study Russian.
7. Do you have __any___ milk before I go to bed?
8. I'm sorry but there are __a few__ opportunities in this town.
9. He hasn'thad __any___ luck with finding a job.
10. Nobody has __any____ respect for my best friend.
D. Fill the correct reflexive pronouns.
1. Look! There's a little bird washing ________ in the river.
2. John hurt ________ while he was fixing his car.
3. Jody and her husband own their own company,
so they can give ________ a holiday any time they like.
4. I'll have to help Young Hee fill in her form,
but Ja Young can do it ________, because her English is excellent.
5. At 12.30, Junko and I went to the cafeteria
to buy ________ some lunch.
6. Welcome to the party, everyone!
Just help ________ to sandwiches and snacks.
7. When I saw ________ in the mirror, I was
horrified -- there was red paint on my nose!
8. Can I ask you a question, Sami? Did you go
to classes to learn German, or did you teach ________?
E. Fill the correct pronouns.
1. I saw a cousin of …mine… in the street this morning.
2. He said he would introduce me to a friend of …his…. who had a car to sell.
3. I gave …you… all the stamps. I have nothing now.
4. Sing a song for …me….., please.
5. Show …us…. our new house and we can start dinner.(แก้ไขคำตอบ)
6. Is this laptop …yours… or …mine… ?
7. Jack has just put on …his….. coat and gone out.
8. Can …you…. tell me where the toilet is?
9. I don't want …you/anyone/anybody…… to shout so loudly.(เพิ่มคำตอบ)
10. …She/Someone/Somebody….. took a photo of hers during the trip.(เพิ่มคำตอบ)
11. May …I….go to the toilet?
12. Could …you..give me a book?
F. Arrange these words.
Would you like something to eat?
Does anyone live in that house?
This is boring, so there's nothing to do. (แก้ไขคำตอบ)
Has anyone done his homework yet?
The shop is closed and everyone has gone home.
edit @ 15 Jul 2017 02:39:43 by English2017 G.5